Although we have no current openings, we are always looking for experienced Quality Assurance Test Engineers. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and executing quality assurance test plans, test cases and test scripts for software; working with software development teams and customers; and analyzing requirements and applications to develop test plans. You will use your leadership and communication skills to work effectively with clients and teammates, all while working in an agile environment. We are seeking individuals who possess a creative and inquisitive mindset that leads them to consider exercising the less obvious paths of software execution. If this is a position you are interested in, please register with us for future consideration. We hire through the year.
This position is full-time and includes full benefits.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience developing and executing software test plans and using testing software, such as defect tracking or test tracking tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated with good organization skills.
- A strong personality; able to take initiative, ask questions and make constant improvements and suggestions.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical coworkers and customers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
- Experience using JIRA and automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestComplete is highly desirable.
- Bachelor degree preferable; computer science degree a plus.
- Log defects and track to resolution.
- Map test cases to requirements.
- Represent QA and participate to understand business requirements.
- Analyze technical documents to supplement test case creation.
- Troubleshoot application problems.
- Analyze test results and recommend corrective actions.
About Saturn Systems:
Saturn Systems is a software engineering firm located in Duluth, MN. We have been recognized by Minnesota Business Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and by the StarTribune as a Top Work Place. We provide software development services to companies throughout the country. The work is done from our offices in Duluth, MN, and little travel is required. We are the largest software development organization in Minnesota north of the Twin Cities. Our offices are very casual with flexible work hours. We offer full benefits, including medical, dental, 401K with matching contributions, paid holidays, paid vacation and other paid leave. We seek the best to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, right on the shores of Lake Superior.